Friday 26 March 2010

TOP 5 CINEMA EXPERIENCES: No.1

1. LORD OF THE RINGS: THE RETURN OF THE KING

My dad actually paid me a tenner to go and see this with him because up until then I hadn't watched The Two Towers and had slept most of the way through The Fellowship, so I did not go in expecting to enjoy it. By the end of the film (or maybe 20 minutes before the end :-s) I was about ready to jump out of my seat and cheer. I was only 15 when this film was released and I'm sure at this age the thought of going to the cinema on my own totally horrified me but I went back another four times and loved it more and more on each viewing :) .

3 comments:

  1. Really?! I thought it was the worst of the three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer The Two Towers now but this was the first one I saw and it's still epic just a bit gay at the end!

    (This is Sophie by the way not Ed lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Regardless of the quality of each film TRoTK was the only one I didn't see in the cinema which has always annoyed me.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments below: