Friday 8 June 2012

Ode to the Fanvid



Yes this is the lamest thing I've ever posted bar none but since I was a 'tween' I've always been a 'fan' of the 'fanvid'. So here I present to you with my top 3: the first one captures facial expressions you would probably never notice while watching The Big Bang Theory, the second is just funny and is a tribute to my joint favourite Joss Whedon show, and the third is just epically sad (stupid sad) - set to the music of again one of my joint favourites but with the tragic romance of Veronica/Logan representing my shipping phase (of those characters at least...). So here I present to you my personal top 3 best fanvid's of all time...I'm only providing links as one of them has recently stopped any embedding but here you are (if you care for such nonsense which I'm sure most people don't and have better things to do with their time)






Let Me Rest In Peace


EDIT:
and this...
Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below: